*In Omaha, City/State Lodging Tax: 18.2% / “In Crescent, State Of Iowa Sales Tax: 5%
Active and retired military, law enforcement, and fire fighter individuals can always expect a 10% discount,
7 days a week.
God Bless America!
HOME OF THE BRAVE
Welcome to Crescent View Bed and Breakfast in Crescent, Iowa
We are proud to be part of the Loess Hills Scenic By-Way, having accepted our first guests March 14, 2005.
We were previously the hosts of Grandview Ave. Bed and Breakfast in Bellevue, Nebraska. Breathtaking views of Iowa and Eastern Nebraska are yours from your semi private terrace and your bedroom with a sliding glass door.
Both the Pinnacle Suite and Grandview Suite face the West overlooking the Missouri River Valley and the Eastern Nebraska horizon, featuring some beautiful sunsets. Crescent View is located on the edge of a small town of a little over 600 people, yet close to Omaha and Council Bluffs attractions. The town was founded by the Mormons in 1856.
Parking. We offer off street parking.
Please Note: We do have miniature dachshunds that are confined within the innkeepers’ quarters. We also have 2 cats confined to either the innkeeper’s quarters or outside.
How Far Away Are We?
- 15 minutes from TD Ameritrade Park, home of the College World Series
- 15 minutes Northeast of the I29 – I80 junction
- 5 minutes East of I-29
- 15 minutes from the Century Link Center in Downtown Omaha
- 23 minutes from Eppley Airport
- 20 minutes from Creighton University
- 26 minutes from the University of Nebraska – Omaha
- 24 minutes from the University of Nebraska Medical Center
We will return your email queries within 24 hours and usually much sooner. If you do not hear back from us, I suspect a spam filter may be at fault. In that case, please call US for complete information
“Thank you so much for your hospitality. You have a very beautiful corner of the world here.” Chris and Mandy – Atlantic, IA
“Out of the 18 bed and breakfasts we have gone to, yours is one of the 3 that we would recommend to our friends.” Dale and Judy – Nora Springs, IA
“Specially enjoyed the walk-out to the patio just outside our suite door and the amazing bluff views (and photo opportunities) from there. – DJ and Jeff – Iowa
Making a reservation at a bed and breakfast is not the same as making a hotel reservation. Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason we uphold a strict cancellation policy:
- Cancellation of your reservation must be made 10 or more days prior to your scheduled arrival to receive a refund. All cancellations are subject to a $30.00 administrative processing fee per room, per night.